Wednesday 4 December 2013

My Najib


Najib after the much-talked-about transformation

I see and read Najib as someone steep in the US style of government. Whatever Obama does, he wants to emulate. The US is going bankrupt, still he sees there's a lot to copy from them. He employs so many consultants from overseas and spent billions on them. We also know they give him crap in return. We locals are no longer good enough for the job. What's the use of so many PTDs ? What's the use of our Majlis Professor Negara ?  Why does he need so many advisors ? I know during Dr M's time, he (Dr M) listened to people but he made his own informed decisions. Whereas Najib, he can easily be hijacked by these scheming people surrounding him.  Sorry I can't help comparing him with Dr M. I compare him with my beloved Dr M all the time. More so now, after Dr M being hospitalised and discharged. I am worried sick about everything Najib right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment